Thursday, May 04, 2006

Welcome all!

Since we opened our doors 24 hours ago (to a select few) we have had lots of questions about how to get the most out of the site. Well, I will update the FAQs soon, but in the meantime, here is a quick overview of the questions - with answers! We are helpful like that.

- How do I make a mix?

Go here and click on Remix Now - that is the simplest way.

- How do I chat to someone?

You must be their friend and they must be yours. Add them to your friends list and then send them an email/PM asking them to accept. We will refine this process soon.

- How do I leave a message on someone's homepage?

Same as above - you need to be mutual friends.

- How do I leave a comment?
On the mixpage, anyone can leave a comment.

Any more questions? Mail them to us at talk2us@yourspins.com and we'll get back to you.

In the meantime, come join the party by signing-up and registering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home